10 Things Santa and System Administrators have in common
From: email@example.com (Andrew Fry)
Date: 11 Dec 1996 23:06:51 -0000
This stuff was emailed to me by a Windoze programmer type entity I
used to work wiv:-
- Santa is bearded, corpulent, and dresses funnily.
- When you ask Santa for something, the odds of receiving what you
wanted are infinitesimal.
- Santa seldom answers your mail.
- When you ask Santa where he gets all the stuff he's got, he says,
"Elves make it for me!".
- Santa only cares about one deadline - his.
- Your parents ascribed supernatural powers to Santa, but did all the
- Nobody knows who Santa has to answer to for his actions.
- Santa laughs entirely too much.
- Santa thinks nothing of breaking into home (PC) and having a snoop
- Only a lunatic says bad things about Santa in his presence.
Page written by Matthew Darwin
2830 hits since September 20, 1997