USAir Begins with Unexpected Disaster
NEW USAIR SLOGANS...
They've changed their displays in the terminals. They now read:
Arrivals Departures Odds
- U.S.Air: When you just can't wait for the world to come to you.
- U.S.Air: We're Amtrak with wings.
- Join our frequent near-miss program.
- On certain flights, every section is a smoking section.
- Ask about our out-of-court settlements.
- Our staff has had lots of experience consoling next-of-kin.
- Are our jet engines too noisy? Don't worry. We'll turn them off.
- Complimentary champagne during free-fall.
- Enjoy the in-flight movie in the plane next to you.
- The kids will love our inflatable slides.
- You think it's so easy, get your own damn plane!
- Which will fall faster, our stock price or our planes?
- Our pilots are all terminally ill and have nothing to lose.
- U.S.Air: We may be landing on your street.
- U.S.Air: Terrorists are afraid to fly with us.
- Bring a bathing suit.
- Some airlines are content to fly thousands of feet over landmarks.
We try to get as close as possible for the best view.
- That guy who crashed into the White House was one of our best pilots.
- Fly U.S.Air. Find out if there really is a God.
- U.S.Air: A real man lands where he wants to.
Page written by Matthew Darwin
3,497 hits since September 20, 1997